The Chicago-area Homebirth Meetup Group Message Board Referrals › Child Care on Northside

Child Care on Northside

A former member
Post #: 1
I'm pregnant with our first, having a home birth in October and we are looking for child care for when I go back to work. Can anyone recommend child care for infants, specifically Lincoln Square/Ravenswood/Roscoe Village area? I work with many women who have kids, but they all live in the suburbs so can't give recommendations. If you have recommendations even just on how to search for care that would be helpful. We are specifically looking for daycare-type places.
A former member
Post #: 1
You might try contacting Birthways... they may be able to give you a recommendation. They're a doula group, but they've got pretty strong community ties, since they do some strong post-partum work with parents. I feel like one of their members recently started a daycare too, but I could be wrong on that front.
Ines K.
ineskinchen
Asheville, NC
Post #: 35
We will have two full-time openings at Eden Holistic Home Daycare starting in November 1, 2010.
If you have friends who are parents of babies or tots and are looking for affordable child care with experienced, loving people who are parents themselves, please pass on our information. Non-toxic home, all organic food, wooden toys, lots of time outside, music circle and much more! Plus of course lots of love and the benefits and security/safety of a family-based daycare.
Welcome ages 6 weeks to 7 years old; (Interviewing with families now)

Ines
(773) 883-3023