addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago IA/UX Message Board › Please Welcome AKTA!

Please Welcome AKTA!

A former member
Hi everyone,

I recently accepted a Creative Director position in New York City, and I will no longer be organizing the Chicago IA\UX. The great news is that Kevin Lerash and his crew from AKTA (http://weareakta.com/...­) will be taking over the helm!

Thank you so much for being a part of this group. In the past two years, we have expanded to a group of 400+ members, and have increased meeting attendance at every event! I know that Kevin and Co. have big plans for the group, and it'll continue to be worthwhile, educating, and fun for everyone.

If you have any questions, please email me (pete@inkandcode.com). Otherwise, look forward to hearing from Kevin (kevin@weareakta.com) soon.

Take care!

Pete