addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago IA/UX Message Board › Looking for Sr. Interaction Designer roles

Looking for Sr. Interaction Designer roles

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello!

I'm currently living in London and about to relocate to Chicago by the end of October. I'm looking for Sr. Interaction Designer positions (full time, no travel needed). If you know of any jobs available let me know and I'll send you more details on my background. Thanks!
Hoa
user 14084464
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 3
we have a job opening
http://www.totalattor...­

Hello!

I'm currently living in London and about to relocate to Chicago by the end of October. I'm looking for Sr. Interaction Designer positions (full time, no travel needed). If you know of any jobs available let me know and I'll send you more details on my background. Thanks!