Chicago Mobile App Testing Meetup Group Message Board › Upcoming Mobile Application and Social Media Opportunity

Upcoming Mobile Application and Social Media Opportunity

Philip H.
user 84523102
Chicago, IL
Post #: 4
Greetings,

If you are interested in mobile applications, viral marketing, network marketing gamification, social media or any other category of online business I highly suggest you look into what I am about to show you.

On May 27th a new mobile application will become publicly released to the masses as a free communication by the name of the Rippln Communicator. It will function similar to the communication application "Voxer", however feature additional functions to improve the user's understanding of their overall social influence amongst their different social networks. Users will be invited to use this application for free to communicate amongst their friends, family and co-workers. The user experience is designed to provide a gamified experience where each user can complete different tasks and quests for specific rewards, badges and other incentives, similar to the wildly popular application Foursquare. This all may sound exciting to some degree, however this is not the only thing I am excited about....Rippln aims to reward users for their social influence amongst their different "ripples", or levels of connection. Rippln explains their mission to provide a portal in which independent users (with significant social influence) may receive compensation for their network. If any of this interests you in the slightest sense I encourage you to take atleast 10 minutes to accept a private invitation from me (private as in you can can only join by an invite from an existing user).

If you are interested in finding out more information I post exclusive inside information I discovered (Thanks to my P.I.) regarding this opportunity and I suggest you check it out on my blog.

Email me if you would like to check it out philip.higgins@hotmail.com. Again, it is completely free and requires only a valid email to sign-up. Thanks and I look forward to networking with you.

Philip H.
user 84523102
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
If your into online marketing, social media, and/or gamification then Check out this new unreleased mobile application that will allow individuals to monetize their social networks and derive profits from their ability to influence others. This is an exclusive limited-time invite that will only stay open for 3 days so don't snooze and check it out.

http://www.startmyrip...­