Chicago Mobile App Testing Meetup Group Message Board › Up coming Meetup events

Up coming Meetup events

Faustino M.
fmaloto
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hi Everyone,

It's been some time since I founded this Meetup Group.  And while I've been trying to line up sponsors, vendors and venues for our first ("inaugural") Meetup, I'm glad folks have organized themselves to discuss and share their personal and organization's experiences.  Below is the link to the Mobile Testing Round Table Discussion (Virtual Meet-up) hosted by Experis IT this Friday, May 10th.

http://www.meetup.com...­

In the coming days, I will be sending out a Meetup invitation regarding an event featuring Perfecto Mobile, a leading provider of cloud-based testing, automation and monitoring of mobile apps and websites.  With future events, I'm hoping to draw in other vendors to share with the Chicago community their experience and philosophy on mobile testing.  The goal is to bring in the experts and listen in on what they have to say about the Mobile Testing space.

I don't, however, want to limit presentations to vendors alone.  If you or your organization has a solution in place, have implemented tools as part of that solution and are open to sharing your own success (and/or not so successful) stories, please let me know so that we can coordinate and plan an event.

Regarding venues... Trying to accommodate most of the members in this Meetup Group, I'm targeting our Meetup venues to be held in the Chicago downtown area.  If you have space available in your office and would like to hold the Meetup event at your location, please let me know.

Again, thanks everyone for joining the Chicago Mobile App Testing Meetup Group.  I'm looking forward to packing in a year of informational events and hope to get everyone buzzing and excited about mobile testing.

Talk to you all soon.
FM