Mar 17, 2012 · 9:30 AM
Remington Office Court
At this meetup I would like to continue reviewing John Carter's 'Mastering The Trade' and in particular we will discuss some of his Position, Swing and Day Trading setups. I would also ask that if you have a favorite high probability trade setup that you consider sharing it with the group. We will also take time to do some quick back testing of the setups as they apply to the IBD 50 stocks and some futures markets such as the S&P 500 (ES), DOW (YM), OIL (CL) and Euro (6E).
9:30 AM to 9:45 AM Introductions
9:45 AM to 10:30 AM Review John Carter Trade Setups
- Chp 6: Opening GAP: The First and Highest Probability Play of the Day
- Chp 7: Pivot Points: Great for Trending Days and Even Better for Choppy Days
- Chp 8: Scalper Buys and Sells: When Only a Quick Confirmation Will Do
- Chp 9: Tick Fades: Taking the Opposite Side of the Newbies
10:30 AM to 10:45 AM Break & Networking
10:45 AM to 11:30 AM Member Trade Setup & Back Testing
- Take a look at specific Entry and Exit rules of members' trade setups
- Back test trade setups with IDB 50 and Futures markets
11:30 AM to 12:00 PMMarket discussion (ref: IDB top 10 weekly stories)
12:00 PM Adjourn
P.S. In case we get more than 22 attending, please consider bringing a folding chair along with you.