This is an ongoing series of classes for friends that wish for the opportunity to practice non-erotic, non-sexual yoga with certified yoga instructors and other yogis of like mind who enjoy the deeper connection with their Selves while practicing Yoga (Hatha, Kundalini, Vinyasa, Tantra), Reiki, Energetic and Holistic Healing and specialized workshops without the encumbrances of clothing. There is often complimentary fresh fruit and hot tea offered for guests.
This is community is composed of beginning, intermediate, and advanced yogis that enjoy practicing Yoga Sans Clothes in a comfortable environment with instruction by Professionally Certified Yoga Therapists. We offer a highly spiritual environment free from any sort of exploitative or sexually charged interests. Any sort of lascivious or otherwise inappropriate behavior *or energy* is not tolerated. Nude Yoga Chicago,the group meeting this Thurs) promotes a safe, healing environment for all.
Our Mission: to provide a safe space for loving, conscious Divine Beings of integrity to come together to learn, share, discover and connect through the ancient practices of Tantra and sacred sexuality.
We ask that you honor the following Guidelines to help support this vision:
1) Know thyself: Know your boundaries and be true to them. Be responsible for your thoughts, emotions, actions and experience at all times.
2) Treat other members with kindness and respect, and honor their boundaries implicitly, without any questions or explanations asked.
3) Any kind of physical contact, including hugging, is optional and consensual. Do not assume, rather make a request and always get a verbal "Yes" before engaging in any kind of touch. If someone declines, honor their boundaries, no questions asked (#2).
4) This is not a 'dating site.' Unsolicited advances are not acceptable here. If you do not respect the boundaries of other members, or if the organizer receives complaints about your behavior, you will be removed from the group.
5) If you feel you have not been treated with respect, or have any concerns about your safety, please let me know immediately.
6) There are amazing people to meet and exciting events to explore, so come on board and stay connected.
7) In general there is no refund for cancellations of pre-paid workshops. Some exceptions may be made for a refund minus a service charge, with enough advance notice and ability to fill your spot, although there is no guarantee.
8) We are diverse and Beautiful Divine Beings creating this group together. Each one is deeply valued and has unique gifts to offer. This is your/our group. If you have any suggestions, ideas, desires, complaints or concerns, at any time, please let me know.
Namaste ~ the Divine in me recognizes and honors the Divine in you ~
~ Love and Light ~
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Nude Yoga Chicago||January 13, 2016 10:19 AM||anonymous|