October 27, 2013 · 10:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
The Fundamentals of Shooting In Manual Mode Workshop With Chuck Jines
Are you wanting to achieve better results from your photographic efforts? Do you have a DSLR, but are confused as to how all those camera settings work? Do you find yourself stuck in automatic mode? If so, then this workshop was built just for you! In order for someone to unleash their full creative photographic potential, they will have to say goodbye to their old comfortable and familiar friend - automatic mode. This three hour power-packed workshop will allow you to break free from automatic mode and begin exploring your creative potential by capturing amazing images. You will learn:
1. How to navigate your camera menu to locate your most important settings
2. How to select the proper metering mode
3. How to select the proper focus mode
4. How to select the proper shutter speed
5. How to select the proper aperture
6.How to select the proper ISO
7. How to create awesome photographs using the "exposure triangle" in both JPEG and RAW format The best way to take your photography to the next level is to make the jump into the world of manual mode.
Learn how to go from this:
SCHEDULE 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM. Group will meet at 10:00 AM at 1 North Dearborn for introductory presentation before hitting the streets. Each participant will receive a free copy of my work booklet that covers all the information given during the workshop.