add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chicago Self-Publishing Group Message Board › Thoughts on Book Trailers

Thoughts on Book Trailers

A former member
Post #: 2
Hey everyone - it was great meeting you last Meetup! As some of you know, as my 'day job' I run a video production company called Native Tongue (fluent in web video). We're considering launching a new branch focused on video for authors & publishers, we're interested in learning a little more about how self-published authors (besides ourselves) think of book trailers.

What's in it for you? One lucky survey-taker will win a fully produced book trailer. We're talking about original concepting, design, animation, and more - which would generally be budgeted between $6k-$9k.

If you're interested, you can take the survey at­

Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have any questions!