addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Chicago Social Dance Meetup Group Message Board › tango dancers needed

tango dancers needed

Miguel A
Miguel_A.
Chicago, IL
Dear social dancers,

FYI I am forwarding the message below.

Miguel

======================================­========

Hi,

I'm Juliana and working as the extras coordinator for the Deadly Embrace, a short film noir based on a man whose life is torn apart by the argentine tango and a fiery woman named Elena. We're currently seeking extras and tango dancers for this Sunday, August 12 and I wanted to know if anyone in your dance meetup group would be interested. If you think so, it'd be greatly appreciated if you could share this message with them.

They can contact me at DeadlyEmbraceExtras@gmail.com for more info or to sign up!

Thanks for your help!

Juliana