Chicago Spiritual Friends Message Board › Last night's event!

Last night's event!

Emily
Emily7183
Collinsville, IL
I want to thank everyone who attended and those who helped make last night's event great, including Bodhi Spiritual Center for allowing us to hold our event there, Bountiful Eatery for the food they donated, all of those who helped, and the following practitioners who participated and/or donated free and discounted services (for our lucky, prepaid winners):
Ivana "Ivs" Matic (Reiki), Kyle Walsh, L.Ac. (Grubby Halo Community Acupuncture), Mary Huddleston (Quick Pulse), Mister Vibe (Palm Reading & Psychoenergetic Experience), Mary Ellen Boyte (Aura Cleansing & Chakra Balancing using Pranic Healing), Mark Mysliwiec (Astrological Consultation), Anna Lesniak (Reiki & Intuitive Guidance; Theta Healing & Oneness Blessing), Andrew Axelrod (Theta Healing), Nancy Phillips, M.Ayur. (Ayurvedic Mini Consultations), Amona Buechler (Inner Metamorphasis University; Feldenkrais; Meditation Consultation), April Fischer (Akashic record reading, reiki), Lisa Gold (naprapath; nutritional consultation), Heather Fraelick (massage)
Photos to follow :)
I heard a lot about and definitely felt the energy that filled the room last night.
Our future events for the following months are in the works, but in the mean time I would love to hear feedback about our first event, what you liked, what you didn't like, and anything you would like to see done differently or new altogether for future events! Thanks so much again and I look forward to seeing all of our members at future events!
Russ L.
user 9614347
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Hi Emily!

I think this was a great first event. I only wish we had more time! I was a bit torn between meeting new people and taking advantage of all the interesting healing modalities available that night. I would love to get to know the folks in this group better; it seemed like there were some really cool, spiritually-minded people (including you!).