RE: [cubs-48] Do you know any good places to watch the Chicagoteams?

From: Elliot
Sent on: Tuesday, September 23, 2008 7:28 AM
the post season schedule has not be released until all teams have been determined.  We know days, just not times but looking at web site..


--- On Mon, 9/22/08, Anne Sistler <[address removed]> wrote:

> From: Anne Sistler <[address removed]>
> Subject: RE: [cubs-48] Do you know any good places to watch the Chicagoteams?
> To: [address removed]
> Date: Monday, September 22, 2008, 8:37 PM
> Do any of you have the game(s) schedule? I'd be happy to
> join you at the Powder House Pub (which may be close to
> Porter Square? I'll take a look at that).
>  
> Anne 
> 
> 
> 
> To: [address removed]: Re: [cubs-48] Do you know
> any good places to watch the Chicagoteams?From:
> [address removed]: Mon, 22 Sep[masked]:55:24 -0400icould
> do a pick up at Sullivan station its on my way-----Original
> Message-----From: Robert J. <[address removed]>To:
> [address removed]: Mon, 22 Sep[masked]:55 amSubject:
> RE: [cubs-48] Do you know any good places to watch the
> Chicagoteams?
> Thanks for the suggestion.  It might work, it looks closer
> to the highway than Sports Depot, but it is a good 10 block
> walk from the Tuft University stop on the Red Line.  Though
> there does appear there is a bus that goes from Sullivan
> Square (Orange Line) to Davis Square (Red Line) with stops
> along Broadway, so that might work.Robert
> 
> To: [address removed]: Re: [cubs-48] Do you know
> any good places to watch the Chicagoteams?From:
> [address removed]: Mon, 22 Sep[masked]:31:38 -0400No but
> there is space for a cpl cars in the alley. as I mentioned I
> have some pull with the owners so that is always an option .
> but parking has not been a problem for me or my tradesmen.
> its meter parking out front until 6 after 6 its free and
> there is also un metered parking on the overpass less than a
> block down broadway.-----Origin­al Message-----From: Elliot
> <[address removed]>To: [address removed]: Mon,
> 22 Sep[masked]:14 amSubject: Re: [cubs-48] Do you know any
> good places to watch the Chicagoteams?
> Do they have free parking??Elliot 
> ElliotSent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
> 
> 
> From: Bob Concannon <[address removed]>Date: Mon, 22
> Sep[masked]:10:59 -0400To:
> <[address removed]>Subject:­ Re: [cubs-48] Do you know
> any good places to watch the Chicago teams?
> Hey Robert and ALL Cubs fansI am just finishing up the make
> over of The Powder House Pub in Somerville. Its right by
> Tufts on Broadway. They installed 12 50" flat screens
> and will be playing all games. It opens this weekend
> ,scheduled to anyway. So it will be a great place to watch
> the games. They have food as well. And Im sure I can set us
> up with drink specials. I know I plan on watching the games
> there. They also have the NFL package and will broadcast all
> NFL games. Ill post updates on the message board. Also
> ifanyones drives down Rt 16 in Revere you will see the Blue
> W hanging poudly in my window.I lived 2 blocks from wrigley
> for 5 yrs and had an awefull lot of half days at work in the
> season.Bob C GO CUBS-----Original Message-----From: Robert
> J. <[address removed]>To:
> [address removed]: Sun, 21 Sep[masked]:48
> amSubject: [cubs-48] Do you know any good places to watch
> the Chicago teams?
> With it looking more and more like both teams are going to
> be in the playoffs, we need to schedule meetups to cheer on
> both teams during their playoff runs. Do you know any good
> places that show the games? I am looking for places that are
> accessible to public transportation and have decent parking
> for those of us who must drive. Please post your suggestions
> on the message board.Thanks,Robert-­-Please Note: If you hit
> "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])This message was sent
> by Robert J. ([address removed]) from Chicago Sports Club
> of New England.To learn more about Robert J., visit his/her
> member profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!
> --Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])This message was sent by Bob Concannon
> ([address removed]) from Chicago Sports Club of New
> England.To learn more about Bob Concannon, visit his/her
> member profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA --Please Note: If you hit
> "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])This message was sent
> by Elliot ([address removed]) from Chicago Sports Club of
> New England.To learn more about Elliot, visit his/her member
> profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!
> --Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])This message was sent by Bob Concannon
> ([address removed]) from Chicago Sports Club of New
> England.To learn more about Bob Concannon, visit his/her
> member profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> Stay up to date on your PC, the Web, and your mobile phone
> with Windows Live. See Now --Please Note: If you hit
> "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on
> this mailing list ([address removed])This message was sent
> by Robert J. ([address removed]) from Chicago Sports Club
> of New England.To learn more about Robert J., visit his/her
> member profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA 
> 
> 
> Find phone numbers fast with the New AOL Yellow Pages!
> --Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message
> will be sent to everyone on this mailing list
> ([address removed])This message was sent by Bob Concannon
> ([address removed]) from Chicago Sports Club of New
> England.To learn more about Bob Concannon, visit his/her
> member profileTo unsubscribe or to update your mailing list
> settings, click hereMeetup Support: [address removed]632
> Broadway, New York, NY 10012 USA


      

Our Sponsors

People in this
Meetup are also in:

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy