align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Chicago Suburbs Raw and Living Foods Message Board › CHECK THIS OU!!!! Positive Thought Raw Food Music Artist from CHI-Town!!!

CHECK THIS OU!!!! Positive Thought Raw Food Music Artist from CHI-Town!!!

A former member
Post #: 22
Infinite Blessings To All!!!

I do will that this finds you Happy, Healthy & In-joying Life to it's full-est!!!
I am so EXCITED to share this video with all of you...
ALASKA MC, an altruistic "Positive Thought"movement soul, giver/connector, and
RAW-LIVING FOODIST!!!! has just released his NEW music video "What You Want".
Please give it a view & be sure to pass it on. Let us all support this Chicago born Artist!!!!

(FYI.."all you need is to DANCE"...this originally was "all you need, is to ASK!)

http://youtu.be/1ed_Y...­.

'Alaska' has had such an impact on Empowering and Elevating disadvantaged artists
from Birmingham...Chicago's Sister City in the UK. (He is from Hyde Park, Chicago)
Please assist me in showing Love & Support to our fellow Raw-Living Food Mate
by viewing the video and sharing it with others. Your comments are greatly appreciated :)
Let us all show how much "LOVE" we are about from the"CHI-Town" area's!!!

I Thank You from the bottom of my Heart <3

May you All-Ways walk in Beauty & Peace,
Ka Ra

P.S. Please visit http://www.clubalaska...­. there make sure to sign the
'GUESTBOOK' sharing where you are from and how you heard...Be sure to Have
FUN! while visiting... there is a lot to see at this inter-active website!!!! Join me in
encouraging him to do his next video here...perhaps WE CAN ALL BE IN IT!!!
Any ideas??? How about filming a Raw Food Event???? Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!
He is open to ideas and suggestions!!!!!