Help support your MeetupChip in
Built for the community who play the party game, Werewolf, which is also know as Mafia, as well as for those who just enjoy engaging in random arguments, debates, or figuring out how to pull the wool over their friends' eyes. Maybe you've never participated in such an event, and want to know more...feel free to check out the game on board game geek: http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/38159/ultimate-werewolf-ultimate-edition
We have consistently had over fifteen people attend our events. While we often enjoy the hospitality of members hosting game nights in their homes, we also venture out during the summer to parks to play. We are always welcoming to new villagers, fresh meat after all,...so please feel free to join us. We won't bite...at least not til the second round.
Please also consider our membership guidelines as follows:
- Villagers must be respectful of other Villagers.
- Villagers will not engage in behavior that makes other Villagers uncomfortable. If such behaviors occur it should be brought up to the offending Villagers. Tanners don't always know they "offend"
- While the Villager are allowed to drink and ale we all must do so responsibly. No Village Drunks allowed.
- Harassment of any kind will not be tolerated. Harassment includes offensive verbal or textual comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion. Doing so will result in your banishment from the group.
- Villagers will be respectful of the environments we play in. Whether it is someones home, a bar or a pubic park. We will patronize and clean up the area to the best of our ability when we are done.
If you want to host a Chicago Werewolf event, please contact the Organizer of the meetup: William Jason Raynovich
2,870 Classical Music Fans
13,499 awesome people in Chicago