** RSVPs are now CLOSED. Total of 13 attendees have signed up with paid registration.**
What's Cookin, Chicago loves to entertain with themed dinners... so we're opening up the kitchen for monthly cooking party! Come join us in the kitchen as we prepare a delicious spread of Spanish tapas, paella and wash it down with your customized sangria. This is a hands-on culinary class where you everyone will learn, make, and of course, eat the themed party menu we prepared.
This class is geared to those who enjoy Spanish cuisine and would like to learn how to prepare a few classic dishes. We will cover the various kinds of tapas served, basics of paella making and play with libations with a sangria bar. By taking this class, you’ll have a greater appreciation of Spanish cuisine and pick up some entertaining tips to host your own Spanish Tapas Party this summer!
RSVP is confirmed after registering through this link -->> http://bit.ly/17isuaJ
Once event capacity has been reached with paid RSVPs, any unpaid RSVPs will be removed.
Spanish Dinner Party Menu: ** This is a Gluten Free Friendly class **
- Berenjenas Braseadas - grilled eggplant stuffed with goat cheese, tomato, basil & served with mixed greens
- Dátiles con Tocino - grilled bacon-wrapped dates stuffed with Manchego cheese
- Queso de Cambra - baked goat cheese with fresh tomato & basil sauce
- Chicken & Chorizo Paella - a rice dish originating in eastern Spain, made with saffron and bomba rice.
- Platanos al Caramelo - Sauteéd bananas served with vanilla bean ice cream, caramel and pistachios.
- Build Your Own Sangria Bar - learn how to make sangria and customize it with a variety of fruits, wines, mixers and garnishes.