add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chicago Dining and Cultural Exchange Message Board › Still spots open for French BYOB on Thursday

Still spots open for French BYOB on Thursday

John K
user 4911683
Chicago, IL
Hi all,

We still have a spot open for dinner on Thursday. If you can make it, please RSVP so I can inform the restaurant. If we can get more people signed up, I can also increase the size of the group, so don't worry if the event is full when you RSVP.

I have scanned a menu for the upcoming Caminito dinner, but technical problems are keeping me from posting it. Once those get resolved, I'll have it up for your perusal.

I hope everyone is staying warm and has a great Holiday Season!