add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chicago Dining and Cultural Exchange Message Board › CDCE will have some new events soon but RSVPing will need to wait a bit

CDCE will have some new events soon but RSVPing will need to wait a bit

John K
user 4911683
Chicago, IL
Hi all,

A follow up to my flame of Tuesday AM; here's where we are:

1. We are sticking with Meetup for now. Final decision for 2011 to come at the end of February. I have looked at other sites and they either depend heavily on advertising (which I don't want to expose you to), cost a lot, or don't do what we need them to do. 

2. However, the Meetup rollout that happened on Tuesday has a bug that stops PayPal payments from working. So I will set up some events but shut off RSVPing until it is fixed. No ETA on that yet.

3. Thanks for hanging in there. I have figured out how to put pictures back in the events and I am working on some other solutions to give the group less of a cookie-cutter feel.

A former member
Post #: 3
Can you use Amazon payments?