addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Dining and Cultural Exchange Message Board › Bonus to group members

Bonus to group members

A former member
Hi all,

It looks like by the time we have had all the Meetups for our group (Chicago Dining and Cultural Exchange) currently on the calendar (through the end of May), I will have collected enough in $2 Meetup fees to cover the fees that Meetup charges to host the site. Therefore, from June 1 2010 on, there will be no more Meetup fees changed for events until January 2011.

I reserve the right to have a couple of events with Meetup charges if necessary, but I hope this will help more people come to events for the rest of 2010.

Note that dinner and PayPal charges will still be part of the fees for 2010 events post-May.

Please email me with any questions or concerns.

Thanks,
John