Chicago Arabic language, Culture & civilization Club Message Board › Where to learn Arabic?

Where to learn Arabic?

Huggy
user 3088534
Chicago, IL
Post #: 72
The biggest challenge I've found is finding people who'll just speak Arabic to you in spite of your stumbling and making mistakes. All the native speakers usually just revert to English on you, even if they've agreed to speak only Arabic with you. You've got your classroom time to explain all your language structures and everything, but I can't find a place where I can hear just Arabic spoken...
A former member
Post #: 1
North Park University has an amazing non-for credit class that is starting Oct. 13- Dec13. The class meets on Tuesday nights at 6pm. The fee for the class is only $200. Please let me know if you have further questions.

In Him,

Said
A former member
Post #: 14
Moraine Valley Community College in Palos also offers Arabic courses. As does DePaul University which offers a major in Arabic.
mohamed
user 3042670
Hawalli, KW
hello every one
my name is mohamed i'm egyptian man but i live now in kuwait my mother languge is arabic and i study english now i see all replay about everybody and i think i can help eny one need eny english book about islam and need eny arabic book and eny one want chat with me to lesten arabic and i lestion to hime its ok

i want help eny one nead help to study about islam

Mohammad S.
user 76471462
Chicago, IL
Want to learn Arabic ?
or interested to learn what Islam all about ?

Hello
I'm 29 years old native speaker who has over 12 years experience of studding Arabic over seas
willing to work with you, offering dedication, and expertise to give confidence boost and well trained
tutoring in reading/writing/grammar/vocabulary to hold a conversation.
for college applicant or simply for any one who's interested to learn Arabic or even Islam.
Tutor is located in Downtown Chicago.
please feel free to give me a call at (708) 218-5151