add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chicago Arabic language, Culture & civilization Club Message Board › French easy fun relax ROMANTIC for you Classes, Tutoring, Translations, int

French easy fun relax ROMANTIC for you Classes, Tutoring, Translations, interpreting

user 10477405
Chicago, IL
Post #: 109
"Bonjour!!! Comment allez-vous? Parlez-vous Francais? Do you want to be fluent in French? Le Francais c'est tres facile et pratique.
it's easy possible. I am a Native French Teacher, Translator, and Tutor. I speak 7 languages, and found out that the most important is to know the key ''How to learn a language''.I learned Spanish in 4 months. For years I am teaching French language to University Professors, Judges, Lawyers, Business men, nurses, Students, Professionals, CEO, Doctors, engineers, professionals, teachers, and retired persons Within only 3 weeks I taught French to an Indian Nurse Student who never learned French before, and she did 1 hour interview all in French and passed with great success. I can show you the best way to learn easy, relax, and fun. Come have FRENCH language lessons, or/and Tutoring, or/and conversations to improve your reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills. I Love teaching my native language to students of different backgrounds, needs, goals and levels, at flexible hours and locations.
Any question Text me at 773 441 1529 or email me
Your success is my priority, and with my expertise you will achieve your goals, and dreams in French.
I will help unlock the key of learning languages easy.
Jacques French Teacher, Translator, Tutor, interpreter