⛔ FINAL UPDATE
WEATHER for this weekend is looking GREAT!!! The expected temperature is between 78 to 80 -no rain. I plan
to arrive around 3-4 pm on Thursday.
BRING: camping chair, swimsuit, towels, sunscreen, squirt guns, bug spray, BYOB, and a dish to pass for the cookout.
SATURDAY'S POTLUCK Bring one dish per ADULT to share, and meat for everyone in your party. Each dish should have 4-6 servings.
Local Grocery Store Walmart
PRINT THE TRIP ITINERARY > http://www.meetup.com/ticketing/ticket_printable/?event_id=134748162&sample=1
Please keep in mind that this is my sister's resort; we need to act accordingly. If you have a problem, please contact me. Make sure that everyone checks in and if you are staying in a room, indicate the number of people staying in the room.
TUBING? I have release forms from the company that you will need to sign. Please see me by Friday, as I will leave early Saturday to secure our spot. Also, if you plan on a cooler tube (which I recommend) you will need to get there early to stand in line to pay for and get one.
1. Resort Rooms are completely booked. But there are still plenty of camping spots.
2. Roommates Wanted! Both gal members and guys have booked rooms and are looking for roommates, read the comment section and contact them.
5th ANNUAL WISC DELLS WEEKEND!
Join us Thurs, Friday or ALL Weekend!
This is THE annual summer event that you do not want to miss!! We are heading to my sister's Summer Breeze Resort. Pick the area activities that you want to do! Over 40+ fun people join us every year and the rooms and campsites fill up fast, reserve yours today!
Join the group for river tubing, boating, potluck dinner, zip-lining, game night, or just relax by the resort's heated pool! Explore all that the area has to offer! Want to host an outing for the group? Let us know. There's something to do for everyone! Don't forget your squirt guns and suntan lotion!
☑ HOW TO JOIN THE FUN
- READ event details.
- RSVP YES include any adult guest/s
- RESERVE your Campsite or Resort Room
Call Toll Free[masked] Make sure to mention "Meetup"
- BUY ANY ACTIVITY TICKETS that you wish to do.
(see links below)
- SHOW UP & CHECK-IN with TOM
- GET READY to have a BLAST!
WISCONSIN DELLS is a vacation hot spot with numerous activities! It has numerous indoor waterparksand outdoor waterparks, proclaiming itself the "Waterpark Capital of the World". It is home to the largest outdoor waterpark in the U.S., Noah's Ark; the largest indoor waterpark resort, Wilderness Territory;.Other attractions in the Dells include the Dells Boat Tours, numerous golf courses, mini golf, go-kart racing, water sports, horseback riding, Tommy Bartlett's Thrill Show, Exploratory, Ripley's Believe It or Not museum, Timber Falls Amusement, the Ho-Chunk Casino and many other places of interest.
- LODGING @ Summer Breeze Resort (post in comments to share a room)
- TRIP FEE $5.00 per adult member AND each adult guest Fee helps cover mosquito spraying of entire resort for our comfort, wood, paper products, grill charcoal, website fees, and our other misc. expenses.
NO REFUNDS/NO TRANSFERS
- OPTIONAL ACTIVITIES that you wish to do.
☑ SUMMER BREEZE RESORT is a full-service reasonably priced motel and campground featuring modest but homey lodging accommodations and amenities 2.5 miles from the Dells. From our spacious motel rooms and cabins with heating and a/c to our outdoor pool, sand volleyball and basketball court, they've got it all. Spread over 5 acres, Summer Breeze prides itself in the cleanliness of their rooms and our wooded RV and tent campsites. Only minutes from Noah's Ark and Dells Raceway Park. Their relaxing atmosphere will keep you coming back.All Spaces are Non-Smoking (Public and Private). Free Wi-Fi, Flat-screen TV with cable and HBO are included in every room or cottage.
SUMMER BREEZE RESORT & CAMPGROUND RATES
1. RESORT ROOM $80.00 per night based on 2 people per room. Each additional person + $10.00 (max per room is 4 = $100)
2. CAMPING Adult $13.00 * / Kid (under 16) $4.50 *
* plus 5.5% tax
BOOK YOUR SPOT TODAY[masked]
Make sure to mention "Meetup"
☑ SUGGESTED ITINERARY Arrive on Thurs or Fri.
Planned group activities below are in bold.
Make sure to click the links and buy your ticket/s.
The activities that are NOT in bold are suggestions however, if you would like to host one of them (basically invite the group to join you) let us know by posting a comment at the bottom of this page.
Members are to buy own tickets except for Saturday's River Tubing . Click on that link to RSVP and pay to hold your spot. This is going to be a great weekend!
THURSDAY Aug 15
FRIDAY AUG 16
SATURDAY AUG 17
- 8:45 am RIVER TUBING < click to RSVP
- Upper Dells Boat Tour
- 4:00 pm BYOB POOL PARTY & Volleyball
- 5:00 pm COOKOUT POTLUCK DINNER
EACH PERSON IS TO BRING
1. Meat for you to grill yourself.
2. Your Drinks and ice.
3. Side DISH to pass. (no chips)
- 8 pm CAMPFIRE bring your s'mores, & guitar!
SUNDAY AUG 18
☑ KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- PRIVATE EVENT hosted by Tom & Rose
- WHO IS INVITED: Members, guests, & kids 10 yrs+
- MUST PREPAY & BOOK lodging @ Summer Breeze to attend.
- CHECK COMMENTS below for updates, changes.
- QUESTIONS? Contact Tom.
- CARPOOL Share Ga$ and make new friends. In the comment section below, post your starting point and if driver or passenger. Drivers - post how many you can take. Then contact one another to work out the details. Free parking on property.
- ROOMMATES Save ca$h & make new friends! Post in comment section below. Make sure to note if you smoke/snore/walkinsleep/etc. and if you want to share a room or tent. Then contact one another to work out the details. Note: if sharing a resort room with other members, it's best to have just 2 adults per room.
- $AVINGS (we've used this site before) http://www.wbig1280.com/catalog/index.asp
WAIVER OF LIABILITY Bucket List Group, it's organizers, assistant organizers, and event organizers /hosts cannot be held responsible for any accident, injuries or personal property losses sustained leading up to, during, or after an event. If you sign up and attend this event, you are acknowledging that you freely and voluntarily assume all risks and damages and agree to participate in this event. When you join this event, you understand that we do not have leaders, tour guides, instructors, or experts. To describe and post an event does not constitute nor should it convey any guarantee of safety nor the assumption of liability. To organize is to assemble details, disseminate information, and provide a bit of cohesion to an event by being the single point of contact for the participants. We do not provide any service nor do we tell you what to do. If you choose to ignore suggestions and recommendations posted you are well within your rights to do so.
See all upcoming Bucket List Adventure Meetups →