UPDATE: 1 spot open
TOUR & TASTING @ LYNFRED WINERY 1/2 OFF
Come join us for a fun evening with a private tour and tasting. This is a beautiful winery! We'll stay a bit after the tour & tasting to socialize. Additional wine available for purchase. The outing begins with a private tour of the winery's expansive, brick Romanesque facility. As we stroll through the building, we will get an overview of the winemaking process from the pressing of the grapes to the corking of the bottles. Afterward, a premium tasting allows everyone to sample seven wines.
- Private Tour Regular Cost $12.00
- Our Discounted Cost $7.00 per person
*includes tour, tasting, paypal and event fees.
✔ HOW TO JOIN US
1. READ the details & RSVP YES to buy your spot- include any guest/s
2. SHOW UP at 4:45 pm
3. LOOK for Mary (I'll have on an orange zebra bandana).
PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS (Paypal not required) Please follow the instructions below for making payment. Most of our events do sell out, so we recommend you secure your spot online early.
- Select "Yes" under "Will you attend?"
- Enter the number of guests coming and click "rsvp"
- Verify correct dollar amount for number of people you're paying for, click "Pay Now" button
- If you do NOt have a Paypal account, click "Pay with a Debit or Credit Card"
- If you have a Paypal account, simply log in, and pay as you normally would via Paypal
REFUND POLICY & RESELL Since we paid in advance for this event, all sales are final unless the event is cancelled or rescheduled. Similar to a concert ticket or a football game ticket, you are free to sell your ticket to someone else if you are unable to attend. Post how many tix you have for sale in the comment box below then work out payment between yourselves. Make sure to inform the host with the name of the member, who will be taking your spot. Thanks for understanding.
✔ KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- Members and ANY guest must be on our RSVP list in order to attend.
- Keep your RSVP Up-to-Date.
- ALWAYS check this page the day of the event for any changes.
ABOUT LYNFRED WINERY The cellar brims with everything from bold, spicy reds to crisp and refreshing whites, as well as fruit wines made from apples, cherries, rhubarb, and pears. The grapes arrive from vineyards throughout California and Washington state, although the rest of the fruit typically comes from a bit closer to home, including growers throughout Michigan and Wisconsin. Despite this variety, the staff's commitment to approachable, fruit-forward flavors characterizes virtually everything that the winery makes.
In 1975, Fred Koehler, along with his wife Lynn, decided to try to re-create the family wines his father and grandfather had made throughout the 1920s. The batches grew larger with each passing vintage, and, in 1979, Fred and Lynn chose to upgrade their homespun hobby into a commercial venture. They have garnered awards and medals from wine competitions across the country. Fred and Lynn's legacy continues to inspire the staff as they operate a facility that creates more than 100,000 gallons of wine each year using as many as 80 varietals. These wines appear on restaurant menus, on retail shelves, and inside fish tanks throughout the Chicagoland area.
✔ CARPOOL Share Ga$/Parking and make new friends. In the comment section below, post your starting point and if driver or passenger. Drivers - post how many you can take. Then contact one another to work out the details.
Join us for a great time!