July 27, 2013 · 11:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
⛔ READ EVENT DETAILS ⏩BUY TICKET (normal price)
Ready to have a SMASHING good time and create some new found frenemies!? YEAH! Read the details, RSVP (bring friends!), Buy your ticket (http://goo.gl/mqH2z), and join the fun!
⊙ TOMATO BLAST @ SOLDIER FIELD ⊙
Grab friends and gather with hundreds of revelers to stage the biggest food fight Chicago has ever seen as you battle it out with more than 10,000 pounds of tomatoes. (Don't worry; all the tomatoes used are overripe.) Tomato Blast is a massive tomato fight modeled after Spain's annual La Tomatina Fest. La Tomatina is an annual festival held in Valencian the town of Buñol, a town located 30 km from the Mediterranean, in which participants throw tomatoes and get involved in this tomato fights purely for fun! The festival starts at noon with great music, with the tomato fight kicking off at 3 p.m.
- Tomato Fight Participant w/ Voucher $25 sold out
- Tomato Fight Participant normal price $59.95
- T Shirts $10.00
- Beer Tickets $4.00
- Beer Pass $25
- Spectators $24.99
- Goggles $4.00
⊙ how to join the fun
- RSVP YES - make sure to include all guests.
- MISS OUT ON THE DEAL? BUY regularly priced tickets!
- REGISTER any deal vouchers >> register here! <<
Your voucher is not valid until you register. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Experiencing trouble registering? No sweat drop us a line here.
- HOW TO FIND ONE ANOTHER
- Post a comment NOW to exchange contact info. with other members.
- Upload a CLEAR pic of yourself to the actual event page.
HAVE A SMART PHONE?
1. Download GLYMPSE, FREE app that allows people to easily find one another at festivals, art walks, etc.
2. Right before the event, open the app and create a group named
3. Everyone, who has a smart phone, open the app and join
Everyone now will be able to see and track one another on the map.
4. Once you find everyone, leave the group. http://www.glympse.com/get_glympse
⊙ know before you go
PUBLIC EVENT hosted by Tomato Blast
ALL AGES. 14+ to participate in tomato fight. 21+ to drink.
⊙ what to bring:
- safety goggles
- a towel
- change of clothes for ride home
- shoes for ride home
- garbage bag for dirty clothes
- If you have registered on Active.com and received your confirmation email all you need to bring is a valid identification card. Of course having a print out of your event confirmation email brings a piece of mind. But please keep in mind this is a green event. The least paper used the better.
⊙ map & location
Soldier Field 1410 Museum Campus Drive
Chicago directions | Website
⊙ how to get there
- RTA Goroo trip planner
- Metra Train Map
- CARPOOL comment below; your starting point, if driver or passenger, and how many seats. Contact one another to work out the details.
- PARKING We do not recommend any parking over another and assume no risk for parking.
- Onsite Soldier Field parking is $22.00.
- Also, here are other parking options click here.
⊙ terms & important info.
(Notification from company)
TICKET TRANSFERS AND BUY/SELL TICKETS POLICY
Due to increasing requests to transfer tickets and buy/sell tickets we have been forced to make a policy change. Tickets transferred must be properly transferred BEFORE the event to be valid. Ticket transfers will not be honored at the gate. NO EXCEPTIONS. All ticket transfers registered prior via Active.com will be assessed a fee of $7 online through ...Active.com and must contact us prior.
We have thousands of guest and will not have a messy registration process. THUS, ALL TICKETS NOT PROPERLY TRANSFERRED BEFORE THE EVENT WILL BE TURNED AWAY. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Voucher Transfer Deadline is July 23, 2013 at 12:00 pm.
1. Vouchers purchased via all deal sites and currently not register via Active.com wanting to be transferred:
If the voucher has not been registered prior via active.com simply give the voucher to someone else but they must register via Active.com to register for the event. If not done prior voucher WILL NOT BE HONORED AT THE GATE. No fee.
2. Registered prior via Active.com and seeking to transfer.
Must log into their active account setup and make the transfer following the proper transfer protocol. $7 transfer fee plus Active.com fees. (requires contacting us through website)
3. Sold your voucher before registering on Active.com:
Bought vouchers for someone else? If this voucher has not been registered prior via Active.com must register for the ticket to be honored. WILL NOT BE HONORED AT GATE. No fee.
4. Bought voucher or ticket registered already by someone else through Active.com?
The purchaser must log into their Active.com account and properly make the transfer. Fee $7 plus Active.com fees. (requires contacting us through website)
Again, NO TRANSFERS WILL BE MADE AT THE GATE. FINAL DATE TO COMPLETE ALL TRANSFERS ARE JULY 23, 2013 at 12:00PM. NO EXCEPTIONS.
See Bucket List Adventures Policies and our Disclaimer that apply to all events.
See all upcoming Bucket List Adventure Meetups