July 20, 2013 · 9:00 AM
This location is shown only to members
► Update : this date is full, BUT you can still jump!
(pic of Bucket Lister, Char, on one of our previous jumps!)
YEA, BABY, WE'RE GOING SKYDIVING...AGAIN!
Adrenaline-Pumping Tandem Skydive
This is definitely on many Bucket Lists! Are you ready!? Let's JUMP! It's the ultimate rush to soar thousands of feet above the ground, free-falling and floating through the sky, and performing pulse-pounding turns in the air with Skydiving Great Lakes!
HOW TO ATTEND
- RSVP YES include any guest/s,
- GRAB THE DEAL >> CLICK HERE TO BUY NOW <<
- POST A COMMENT the date that you can go, so others can join you.
- REGISTER your voucher as it states to do so for the date of your choosing,
- SHOW UP and jump!
REGULAR COST $318
LIVING SOCIAL DEAL $159
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- BRING: your printed voucher
- Check & Dress for the > weather <
- Keep your RSVP to this event, Up-to-Date.
- Question? Skydiving Great Lakes's Website| Facebook
WHAT TO EXPECT As a tandem rider, you'll be hooked to an instructor for the entirety of your dive -- but you'll still get a skydiving lesson before taking off into the air. Different levels of tandem skydiver -- based on your experience -- have more control and can assist with more maneuvers, so you might want to come back for more jumps in the future.
4046 State Highway 67, Beloit, WI 53511
[masked] | get directions
the fine print
- PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 19, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Subject to weather
- Must be 18 years old
- Fees may apply for those over 200 lbs. 230lb max; 10,000 feet, 120 mph
CARPOOL Share Ga$/Parking and make new friends.
In the comment section below, post your starting point and if driver or passenger. Drivers - post how many you can take. Then contact one another to work out the details.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY Bucket List Group, it's organizers, assistant organizers, and event organizers /hosts cannot be held responsible for any accident, injuries or personal property losses sustained leading up to, during, or after an event. If you sign up and attend this event, you are acknowledging that you freely and voluntarily assume all risks and damages and agree to participate in this event. When you join this event, you understand that we do not have leaders, tour guides, instructors, or experts. To describe and post an event does not constitute nor should it convey any guarantee of safety nor the assumption of liability. To organize is to assemble details, disseminate information, and provide a bit of cohesion to an event by being the single point of contact for the participants. We do not provide any service nor do we tell you what to do. If you choose to ignore suggestions and recommendations posted you are well within your rights to do so.
See all upcoming Bucket List Adventure Meetups →