Jul 16, 2013 · 6:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Grab a friend, check it out, and then tell us how it was!
✪ BE A MOVIE CRITIC - FREE MOVIE SCREENING ✪
✪ HOW TO ATTEND
- RSVP YES include any guest.
- FILL OUT >> CLICK HERE << limited supply
- POST A COMMENT (bottom of this page)
If you wish to sit with other members, who may be attending. use the comment section, to post where to meet. If possible, upload a pic of yourself to the event, so that others can easily find you. Remember to check back.
- PRINT and BRING your passes.
- ARRIVE at least 1 hour early to get a seat.
- REVIEW THE MOVIE and let others know your opinion!
✪ KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
- PUBLIC EVENT - NO Meetup Host.
- What is a movie screening? There are two types of screenings, open and private. An open screening is one where the publicist in charge of the screening has decided to allocate a certain number of passes to the gofobo community that can be redeemed without an RSVP code. These passes can be released to the public at any time, so be sure to check back often. Private screenings are ones that are only available to members who have an RSVP code from a promotional partner associated with that screening.
- Does a pass guarantee my admittance? No. Advance movie screenings are always overbooked to ensure the theater is full. Pass holders will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Members of the press (newspapers, radio, television stations, etc.) will often be seated first.
- What if all screenings are private or no longer have passes available? Passes for screenings go very, very quickly. In order to increase your chances to obtain passes check the site on a regular basis, as additional passes are sometimes added, often after the screening has initially sold out.
- What time should I arrive to a movie screening? Gofobo recommends to arrive at least one hour before the beginning of the screening. Once the screening has begun, no one will be admitted. If the film is very popular, please plan to arrive earlier than one hour prior.
- Where should I go when I arrive at the theater? When you arrive at the location, a line will be set up for the screening. Check with the theater manager or screening representative and let them know which screening you're attending. It's always good to check to make sure you are standing in the correct line.
- Will there be security at movie screenings? Due to the increasing threat of piracy, all advance screenings will have security. All bags are subject to search, and frequently no recording devices will be allowed into the theater. These may include camera phones, voice recorders and PDAs with cameras.
- What if the screening is full and I don't get in? Don't let the experience of not being admitted ruin your night. Have a secondary plan of action like going to dinner or paying to see another film if the screening is full. Be sure to have your pass scanned as a turnaway as publicists often, but not always, reach out to those who were unable to attend a screening.
- Why do I need to show my ID to be admitted to a movie screening? This is done to help prevent individuals from RSVPing multiple times and taking away screening opportunities from other individuals. The gofobo pass states that the studio representative has the right to ask for your ID. It is gofobo policy that the name on the pass must match the name on your ID. Please make sure that your first name and last name are the same as they appear on your ID. If you are unable to provide matching ID you may be turned away.
✪ HOW TO GET THERE
- RTA TRIP PLANNER (CTA, Metra, and Pace buses and trains) that include driving, biking, and walking directions.)
- METRA TRAIN > click here for Metra map <</span>
- CARPOOL Share Ga$/Parking and make new friends. In the comment section below, post your starting point and if driver or passenger. Drivers - post how many you can take. Then contact one another to work out the details.
- PARKING www.spothero.com
See all upcoming Bucket List Adventure Meetups →