Aug 12, 2013 · 5:30 PM
This location is shown only to members
⛔ Press to READ ➡ Buy game ticket @ link below.
Take me out to the ballgame...
Take me out to the crowd...
Buy me some peanuts and crackerjack
I don't care if I never get back!
So it's root, root, root, for the home team...
If they don't win, it's a shame...
Cause it's one, two, three strikes you're out
At the old ballgame!
Nothing says summer like rooting on the Cubbies!
Chicago Cubs vs. the Cincinnati Reds August 12th, 7:05pm
Join us for a great summer night!
- Ticket $ 29.00
- Meetup RSVP Fee $1.00
⚾ HOW TO JOIN US
1. RSVP YES - make sure to include all guests.
2. Buy a Budweiser Bleacher Ticket for the August 12th game.
3. Meet us at Sluggers for a pre-game beer...or look for
Ed and Mary in the bleachers.
⚾ KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
- Public event hosted by Mary
- Check this event page and comments for any
important changes, updates, or possible cancellations.
- Keep your RSVP Updated see > NO SHOW POLICY
- Check & Dress for the > weather
⚾ THE PLAN aka ITINERARY
5:30 pm - Meet at Sluggers for a pre-game beer.
3540 N Clark St
(between Addison St & Eddy St)
6:30 pm - Head over to the park.
7:05 pm - Game time!
⚾ how to get there
- RTA Goroo trip planner
- METRA TRAIN click Metra map
- CARPOOL comment below; your starting point, if driver or passenger, and how many seats. Contact one another to work out the details.
- PARKING www.spothero.comJoin us for a great time!
See Bucket List Adventures Policies for additional terms that apply to all events.