⛔ READ BELOW ⏩ ADULT 21 + HUMANS ONLY
The past 5 years, a large fun group of awesome people have had a great time @ Richardson's Farm! Our events are very well planned and organized so you just show up and have fun! The pic of this years Corn Maze, a-maze-ing, right!? AMAZING AutumnFUNfest 6 The arrival of the first crisp air of fall will be upon us so let's get out of the house, meet new fun people, try new things, and make the most of weather that we know will not last! We'll have a campfire potluck, maze race and much more! Come a few hours earlier, if you want to zipline or zorb, the lines can be long.
✅ HOW TO JOIN US
1. READ the description & refund policy.
2. RSVP yes, include any guests.
3. YOU AND AND EACH GUEST ARE TO BRING:
▶️ POTLUCK DISH to share .. no chips
▶️ $ 13 CA$H for Entry Fee (nothing larger than a $20)
▶️ CAMP CHAIR if you want to sit.
▶️ PEN for games and maze race
▶️ FLASHLIGHT or headlight for parking lot & maze
▶️ BYOB & small cooler with ice, if you desire. We highly suggest bringing your items in a wagon or bag with wheels.
4. DRESS in layers - wear boots/hiking shoes.
5. CHECK-IN @ table in front BEFORE 4:30 PM.
6. SET UP your potluck dish at our bonfire site
LATE❓ At Richardon's gate entry, pay the entry fee and ask for The Bucket List Meetup and make sure to check-in with Scott or Ali. .
* RICHARDSON'S ENTRY $13 pay at check-in table
* PICNIC prepaid PASS $ 8 per person helps cover: 2 Four hour Reserved (connected) Campfire Sites, Picnic Table Rentals at each site, Campfire Wood for 4 hrs, Cups, Plates, Napkins, Sporks, Garbage bags, Campfire Roasting Forks, catered Grilled Chicken, catered Fried Chicken, Dinner Buns, Mixer Game & Prizes, Finger flashlights, Cool Prizes for winning team, Winning team Photo op holding The Tractor Trophy, and more. Woohoo!
✅ KNOW BEFORE YOU GO
• NO REFUNDS/NO TRANSFERS
In case of rain, we'll move the party to our home.
• ADULT HUMANS ONLY
• NO WALK INS - members and all guests must be on our RSVP list.
• NO SMOKING at the bonfire or in the maze
• BYOB booze is allowed at campfires - not in the maze.
✅ THE ITINERARYish Arrive a couple hours before 4pm, if you plan to zipline or zorb. The lines can be long. Then after, get your gear from your car and check in.
• 4:00 Check-in closes at 4:30 pm
• 4:00-5:00 pm Mixer games.
• 5:00 pm Grubs on!
• 6:00 pm Maze Race Teams GO!
• 7:00 pm S'mores by Campfire
ABOUT RICHARDSON'S This is the World’s Largest Corn Maze, but don’t let the size scare you. The mazes are not one way in and one way out. The trails loop around and connect so it’s relatively easy to get out of even their most complex maze.
9407 Richardson Road Spring Grove, IL 60081
✅ A-MAZE-ING TEAMS Will be created with 4-6 members. After each check-point, mark your card! The team that HAS THE MOST CHECKS COMPLETED IN ONE HOUR AND returns to campfire, wins and crowned "THE CORN STARS" of 2013 and bringing home the gold - well, bragging rights and a photo op with our huge tractor trophy! Woohoo.lol
Team Names: 1. Can You Ear Me Now!? 2. The Corn Puffs 3. Jimmy's Cracked Kernels 4. Field of Screamers 5. Maized & Corn-fused 6. Children of The Corn 7. Corn Balls 8. The Dark & MacCob 9. Sweet & Corny Cobbettes 10. Farmer Del & His Milkin' Maids 11. Corn Flakes & 1 Special Toy Inside Box 12. The Corn Dogs 13. High Fructose Cornies 14. Corn Bread & Maized 15. The Corney Rejects 16. Scarecrows United
(Artwork below designed & digitally created by Ali)
✅ POTLUCK DINNER MENU -
BOLD items still need 1 more.
TRAYS of grilled & Fried Chicken - provided
Hot dogs & buns (2 packages) - Beverly
wings- Randy, Tom
Pasta Salad Anita, Sandy, guest, ---
Potato Salad Sandy, Deana, x, ---
Coleslaw - Gloria
Veggie Tray Mary, ----
Dinner Rolls - provided
Salad Mix & Dressing 1. Lynn 2. Lisa
Cheese & Sausage Tray - Nikki
Relish Tray (pickles & olives) - Di
Tomato & Mozzarella App - Nikki
Greek Picnic Rice - Lisa G.P.
S'mores Fixins Patty. Chante, (need 1 more)
Apple pie - Rhonda, Gwen
Cherry pie - Pattys Guest
Pumpkin Pie - Di
Homemade Cookies - Janice, (need 3 more)
Fruit Tray - Shari
Brownies - Vonda
Cupcakes - Missy
Pumpkin Bars- 1. Anita-x 2. Sandy Guest
Something Sweet - Mary-x
Biscotti - Rose
Chips-with a nip Tom
BYOB with cooler and ice - you
All Cases of Water - Cameron and guest
2 gallons apple cider - George
YOU TELL US: ____
➡️ We will NOT have a knife, can opener, wine bottle opener, microwave, camp stove, grill nor other gear to cook your food. :)
➡️ BRING a plastic /disposable serving spoon / ladle/ tongs or whatever you need to serve it up
✅ CARPOOL Share ga$ and make friends! Drivers - Please post where you are coming from and how many spots you have. Riders - Post which town. Occasionally check the comments below. Then contact any offers via e-mail by clicking on a member's name to open their profile. Then click the envelope under the member's name.
SEE YOU THERE!