October 5, 2013 · 5:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
⛔ READ DESCRIPTION ⏩ RSVP to join us.
Before some of us head off to the ghost busTING tour, let's have a bite and a beer, or two or three! Elgin Public House pub offers refreshments and food to the weary ghost hunter. A place where friends gather together over light fare and liquid courage, before a night of ghostly apparitions, frights, and spooky graveyard walks. This pub offers everything from burgers to chicken sandwiches, pastas to fresh salads, steaks to stuffed chops. Come join us!
RSVP Event Fee $1.00 per person.
✅ HOW TO JOIN US
1 RSVP Yes, include any guest/s.
2. SEE > the grub & pub menu
3. CHECK comment section below for any important updates.
4. BRING CA$H for your portion of the bill.
5. SHOW UP & ASK for (reservation name will be emailed out).
* Note: please remember to update your RSVP, if your plans change as our group does have a No-Show Policy. Thanks!
✅ HOW TO GET THERE
◾ Goroo trip planner
◾ Metra System Map
◾ CARPOOL comment below; your starting point, if driver or passenger, and how many seats. Contact one another to work out the details.
◾ FREE PARKING in the garage across the street.
We hope to see you there!