February 22, 2014 · 8:45 AM
This location is shown only to members
Join me, Mary, and other fun new friends for a great time! We have done this event a few times and it's always a great time!
After a two-hour drive to Michigan wine country aboard a chartered bus, you'll hit four wineries: Lemon Creek Winery, Founders Wine Cellar, St. Julian Winery ,and Round Barn Winery. At each, you'll enjoy wine tastings (up to 20 in total) -- plus, at Founders Wine Cellar, a gourmet lunch of grilled pork tenderloin or chicken breast with vegetables, penne, and dessert. Don't let the approaching winter push your spirits into the cellar -- this trip is sure to be a barrel of fun.
✅ COST $75 (150 Value) for One Admission to Wine Tour Includes: 20 Tastings @ 4 wineries, Lunch, Staff Guides, and Round-Trip Transportation.
✅ JOIN the fun!
1) R.S.V.P. Yes, include any guest/s.
2) BUY TICKET @ http://goo.gl/OZP2QP
Saturday Feb 22, 2014 on 9:00 am bus
3) PLAN Go, Park, Stay & save $.
• Goroo Trip Planner
• CARPOOL & $ave gas! Comment below.
• PARKING? save $5 > Spot Hero Link
• Staying overnight? > www.hotels.com
4) CHECK COMMENTS below for updates, carpools, etc.
5) BRING printed ticket receipt
6) LOOK for bus & our member, Mary.
7) ENJOY & UPLOAD your photos!
✅ FYI INFO
• KEEP YOUR RSVP up-to-date. Our No-Show Policy.
• Can't make it? SELL your ticket. Post a comment below. Work out payment between you & member. Send them a copy of the confirmation e-mail/other necessary info. Update your RSVP and let the host know who is going instead of you. Thanks!
Our Policies and Disclaimer that apply to all of our events.
Ready to have a fun time?!