Richardson’s Corn Maze: It's A-Mazing! (I know, it's corny!)
Date: Saturday, September 29, 2012
Time: 6:00 – 10:00
Cost: $13 (ages 13 and up), $10 (ages 4 to 12); children 3 and under free
The Corn Maze is amazing. We are planning to be there 6:00 to 10:00. I will reserve a few picnic tables and we will have a couple of fires. I am thinking smores! Everyone should bring a dish to pass for a potluck. We will be collecting a donation to help pay for the picnic tables.
About Richardson’s Corn Maze:
9407 Richardson Road
Spring Grove, IL 60081
The Richardson Adventure is the largest, most intricate corn maze in the world! It's actually 4 separate mazes winding through 33 acres of living corn.
For example, there is the Finger Fortune Trail and a Farm Tracks Investigation Trail, for a quick maze that only takes 10 minutes. On another adventure, the Quiz Maze, you must answer fun quiz questions to guide you through—and if you have the wrong answers, you'll go the wrong way!
Fans of the board game, Clue, will instantly recognize the similarity to our maze game, FSI—Farm Scene Investigation. Can you follow the clues? Each maze has several ways to get in or out. Your challenge is to find all of the checkpoints, and just to have a great time!
Find the 24 Hidden Checkpoints Game - How good are you at map reading?
Come on out and get lost!
Admission ($13) to the farm includes all these great activities:
- World's Largest Corn Maze
- 3 Wooden Bridges in the Maze (8 feet above the Maze)
- Jumping Pillow
- Finger Fortune Maze Game
- Giant, 50’ Long Slide, Pedal Carts, Pedal Trikes
- Feed the Goats, Corn Cabin Play Area
- Free Community Campfires (bring your marshmallows)
- Free Wagon Ride to the 5 Acre Maze (weekends)
- Nighttime Maze (Glow sticks and flashlights available for sale)
- Free Parking
- And did we mention? Real, clean restrooms!
I hope to see you there,