add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › Chess Board, Pieces etc. Supplier List

Chess Board, Pieces etc. Supplier List

A former member
Post #: 13
Hey guys I thought we could start a thread of Chess board, pieces etc. suppliers you have used and feel provide good quality products. Please do not hesitiate to mention any local stores as well.

Here's one to start off:

Whole Sale Chess

Good prices, great selection, everythihng from the cheap to really high end and there shippings costs are fair.
Jae L.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 7
Love wholesale chess, most of my stuff is from there. But the last place I bought from is:
http://www.chesshouse...­, the prices are close, and they have a few things that wholesale chess does not.l
A former member
Post #: 86
I have a friend who is a chess coach and also a supplier of chess items and live in chicago, his name is Josh flores. Any one how would like his contact info could send me an email and I get you his number and email
A former member
Post #: 169
Found a good site for software etc.

Site Link