addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › beginner chess

beginner chess

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi,

I'm Curtis and I am a beginner chess player who would like to play and learn. I went to Monday night chess and it was a good group of guys, but I realized I am a beginner. Is there anyone or a group of people who are more beginner/intermediate that would like to meet and play?

Thanks!
Curtis
Joyce N.
user 8580941
Park Ridge, IL
Post #: 2
I have played for several years so not a beginner but more "intermediate"- we meet at Mathers on Harlem and Higgins on Wednesdays at 1:00- the men are very skilled , more than I. but I would be glad to have a chess game with you. Joyce Nitsche I am a Senior and dont drive at night but Satudays or Sundays
maybe at the ParkRidge Public library or Park Ridge Sr Center
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Joyce, I would but I have to work Wednesday during the day. I'm looking for a weekend or evening gathering.