addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › Hay Guys! Sunday Meet Update...

Hay Guys! Sunday Meet Update...

A former member
Post #: 206
Hey everyone, as you may or may not know this month and maybe a bit of next month are very busy for me, thus the lack of showings on my part.

Anyhow soon I will be back at regular meetings (promise).

I am looking for additional assistant organizers who are willing to do a Sunday meet on a regular basis the meets would be for 3 hours. I will try to do some Sundays myself.

So I am looking for victims I mean volunteers. biggrin

You will get a nifty key to the chess cabinet and all. smile
Plus you do not need to pay dues as a assistant organizer.

Space is limited so please do not be disapointed if you are not selected.

Please contact me if you are interested.