addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › New day of the week for 2008

New day of the week for 2008

Jae L.
mochithepug
Chicago, IL
Post #: 82
Hello all,

Wow, message after message, I'm a posting machine!

I wanted to let you know that I will not longer be free Thursday evenings, so I propose changing the date of the weekly meetup from Thursday to Tuesday. This will take effect on Tuesday January 8. While for some of us this is good news, I realize that for others it's not so good news. To that end, I wanted to see what we can do about an additional weekend meetup, either Saturday afternoon/evening or Sunday afternoon, most likely James will take charge of that time and you'll be able to see the events he posts soon.

Also I'd like to have at least another meetup regularly at the Touch Move Chess Center, probably a Friday so we can try and take advantage of IM Angelo Young's generous invitation.

Wow, this means a lot of new meetup times. I want to be able to have the Tuesday meetup every week while adding on the weekend meetup and the Friday meetup as additional events. You don't have to go to all of them, I don't really expect you to, I wanted to address the fact that we are a diverse group of individuals and offer times and locations which can fit into our lives.

If you have any more suggestions we will gladly consider them, please contact me or reply to this message post.