addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › New Event: Holy Cow! I totally forgot to schedule a meetup!!!

New Event: Holy Cow! I totally forgot to schedule a meetup!!!

Jae L.
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new event for The Chicago Chess Meetup Group (CCMG)!

What: Holy Cow! I totally forgot to schedule a meetup!!!

When: Tuesday, January 29, 6:30 PM

Event fee: USD1.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: End of the month winding down.

Why: Because you NEED to play and just don't know it :)

Event Description: Hey all,

After being really busy last week and then trying to attend as many of the FIDE invitational games as possible. I found that a lot of things fell through the cracks for me. Sorry for the late notice, I'm sure that the guys who normally show up will be there, but I wanted to make sure that those of us who check the site regularly know that this Tuesday is no different than any other Tuesday.

We'll be playing chess of course, but I still have those floppy boards to sell for $5. I'm trying to get a few more sets for the meetup and found nice tournament triple weighted sets for less than $6 (this is for the pieces and not the board) If you'd like these let me know and I'll order them with the order of 5 that I wanted to make for the meetup (and for myself.)

I'll make some recent copies of Chess Life available to read and of course if you'd like to go over a game or talk about an opening we can do that too :).

Learn more here: