addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago Chess Message Board › New Meeting: Mark's Thursday Evening

New Meeting: Mark's Thursday Evening

Jae L.
mochithepug
Chicago, IL
Announcing a new meeting for The Chicago Chess Meetup Group (CCMG)!

What: Mark's Thursday Evening

When: Thursday, April 17, 7:00 PM

Meeting fee: USD1.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Who should come: All Who love chess

Why: So many reasons, so little space -- they only give me 250 characters for this spot!

Meeting Description: Hello Friends,

Mark has been reporting that Thursdays have been going swimmingly! I will continue to create meetup events on the site for thursdays, unless Mark lets me know that he can't make it.

I will continue to hold Tuesday meetups (either at Mercury or Touch Move.)

Once the Summer comes around, I will probably be able to make it out to Thursdays and then move the Tuesday Meetup permanently to the Touch Move Chess Center.

Happy Chess!
Jae

Learn more here:
http://chess.meetup.c...­