addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Euchre Club Message Board › Save the Date!

Save the Date!

This message board is read-only.

Lisa.org
user 3580002
Chicago, IL
Save the following dates, place TBA:

Thursday Feb 1 - Quick Lesson on How to Play Euchre

Wednesday Feb 7 - First Meetup (It's best to have previous Euchre experience since most players in this group already have had some gaming experience.)

http://euchre.meetup....­
A former member
Post #: 8
Lisa -- thanks for getting this organized. I won't be able to make the 7th, but possibly can on the 1st. And perhaps you should put it out there to the group to see if they mind newbies coming? I don't mind playing with new people to help them learn the game. It would only help to grow the group. :)
A former member
Post #: 1
Lisa- I can definitely make it. I can also go on the 1st to partner anyone who thinks that they're either in need of a refresher or hasn't played before but wants to learn.