Saturday Strategy & Euro Boardgames Message Board › gamers in hyde park?

gamers in hyde park?

Derwin
user 4954523
Chicago, IL
Post #: 3
Send an Email Post a Greeting
would anybody be interested in meeting in Hyde Park on the weekends for games? i'm a student at the University of Chicago and I'm fairly busy, so I would find it more convenient to meet in the neighbourhood, and plus it'd be nice to meet other students here who like to play euro/strategy games too. of course i'd be happy to meet with anybody who'd like to play here, not just students.

thanks!
derwin
Rob S
user 8386722
Bloomington, IN
Post #: 4
Send an Email Post a Greeting
I'm in Hyde Park and I am definitely interested. Do you have any ideas as far as a location is concerned? I find that public venues are more welcoming and encourage more people to attend, but of course they require more work to setup. I have no qualms about going to a private residence and would even be willing to host on occasion.

regards,

Rob
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, I'm also in Hyde Park and would love to play closer to home. Did you guys figure anything out?