add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Saturday Strategy & Euro Boardgames Message Board › One more change - SOOO sorry!

One more change - SOOO sorry!

Beth H.
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Hi everyone!

I hate to email everybody AGAIN, but I finally worked out the schedule for March. As many of you know, we just moved to Mystic Celt (MC). So far, I have gotten GREAT feedback and people seem to really like the space. On my end, I'm still working out a few kinks in scheduling with them, mainly because they were fairly booked up with many advanced events in March already (St. Patty's Day, NCAA tournament stuff, large private parties, etc.). Sooooo, I have one more schedule change to make for March, and then things should settle back down from there on.

March - ONLY ONE MEETUP - 4th Saturday on 03/27 from 11:00-4:00 pm

I know I changed it from the 4th to the 3rd, and I'm incredibly sorry to throw everyone off and change it back, but I needed to do a little weekend shuffling with MC and I'm still learning the best way to do that. So check the calendar, check your RSVP, forgive the long rambling email, and hopefully we'll see you there on the 27th!

Your somewhat chagrined organizer,