addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Saturday Strategy & Euro Boardgames Message Board › Meetup CANCELLED: 4th Saturday Euro Games at Mystic Celt

Meetup CANCELLED: 4th Saturday Euro Games at Mystic Celt

Beth H.
LindyBurger
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
4th Saturday Euro Games at Mystic Celt, scheduled to occur on Saturday, June 26, 2010 11:00 AM has been cancelled.

Hi there,

I just wanted to send you a quick email regarding our Euro boardgame meetup this Saturday on the 26th. Because of the USA success in World Cup soccer games, Mystic Celt will be hosting a viewing for the next USA match on this Saturday. The event planner (very apologetically!) has asked me to cancel our Meetup this Sat because the restaurant will likely be very full (this is part of the dance we do when we get a large event space for free!). You're getting this automatic message from Meetup saying the event is canceled, but I wrote a note on the calendar explaining what happened also. I'm talking with Mystic Celt and we're investigating opening up a third date in July in compensation. Again, sorry for the last minute change and I will keep you posted!

-Beth