The Chicago JBoss User Group Message Board › We are looking for an experienced Java Consultant with best practices knowle
Best Practices-Web Application Designer
Large Insurance Corporation Client... Location: Bloomington, IL
We are looking for an experienced Java Consultant with best practices knowledge of web application development. This is a Large Insurance Corporation client engagement; STA Group is a direct consulting vendor for this client. Relocation or travel to Bloomington, IL (M-Thurs) would be required.
· Best practice knowledge of the technical design for complex web applications, including various design approaches.
· Best practice knowledge of web development practices.
· Understanding of how the underlying infrastructure impacts design.
· Experience with various code quality approaches and ability to improve code quality for highly integrated and complex end to end applications.
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
· Insurance industry experience is desirable.
Technical Environment (Not all Required):
· Java 5/6 features
· J2EE Technologies
· J2E MVC frameworks: JSF, Richfaces or Spring Framework
· CI/Build Tools: Hudson, Jenkins, Ant/Maven
· Testing: Junits, Ivy/Artifactory
I don't believe I have ever seen you at one of our meetups. If you would like to be active in the community and learn with us, then we welcome you with open arms. If, at the events you attend, you want to mention openings, then as an active member of the community I welcome that.
But please do not cold call the group, trying to fill roles. The next time I see this, I will block you from the meetup.