The Chicago JBoss User Group Message Board › Interested In A Career With Red Hat?

Interested In A Career With Red Hat?

Shelby K.
user 68667642
Richmond, VA
Post #: 2
Here at Red Hat we deliver faster technologies and solutions through community- powered innovation. We strive to exceed the high expectations our customers set for us. We value our employees and offer growth opportunities to promote career advancement from within. We hire imaginative people- pioneers with a quest for learning and invention. Our employees do not resist change, they embrace it. We are passionate and creative, pushing ourselves to work harder and smarter. We expect and accept criticism and collaborate with others to find the best solution. We are growing our business swiftly. We hire adaptable people that are excited with endless possibilities.

Even if you are not looking to make a switch right now, but are interested in potential opportunities, please reply to me and let me know if:
1. You are open to a conversation and when
2. If you’re not looking right now, if it’s ok for me to reach out from time to time when I have an opportunity that might be of interest.

Thanks,

Shelby Kingsley
Corporate Recruiter, Red Hat
shelby.kingsley@redhat.com