Chicago Karaoke and Performance Showcase—got performance? Message Board › *pin drop* ...Hellooooo out there!

*pin drop* ...Hellooooo out there!

Alisa
user 8831891
Villa Park, IL
I blame myself...It may seem like not a lot is happening with our little Chicago Karaoke and Performance Showcase (CKAPS) Meetup group, but that couldn't be farther from the truth!Did you know:

• We have karaoke and LIVE performances each month?
  • We stream our shows LIVE over the internet?
  • We provide FREE pizza?
  • Our CKAPS parties ROCK hard?!

Check out this gem from last night's CKAPS event: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=528007453965990­(for more vids and pics, join our Facebook group, too!)If you haven't visited for a while, you're missing out on a "homey" and friendly group with lots of good times and great musical talent from all over Chicagoland. And, you can be part of the entertainment, too! Don't be nervous... the CKAPS crowd is incredibly supportive and encouraging for even the newest of newbie karaoke singers!
Don't miss the fun anymore... join us July 11 at Ted's Place for another night of good times and friends! Details coming soon... watch for it!
See you soon!
Alisa (CKAPS co-host)
Dusty T.
user 12764425
Chicago, IL
Post #: 9
Unfortunately, the events at Ted's start too late, as I take public transportation, from too far away, to travel, home, so late. If it were earlier, I would have no problem attending. Sorry.
Liz

Alisa
user 8831891
Villa Park, IL
Post #: 1
I'm sorry to hear that, Liz! :( It's hard to start an event like this any earlier on a Friday night, because of work schedules, traffic, setup, etc. But, if we add another venue on the weekend, maybe that would work better. Until then, take care!