addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chi-Town and Suburban Social Fun Group Message Board › Welcome Aboard and Lets Fun Together

Welcome Aboard and Lets Fun Together

greg c.
user 14325432
Group Organizer
Elmwood Park, IL
I want to extend a welcome to all the new members who have joined the group over the several months! If you haven't yet submitted a Meetup Idea. I encourage you to think about what you might be able to accomplish with a team of highly motivated members working with you this coming summer.

It is not too late to submit meetup ideas! Feel free to post them to the Group Discussion Section about your Ideas. I will contact you if there are meetup ideas that might be a good fit for members.

In closing, I would like to encourage you to join our sister groups as well: The Chicagoland Connector Group and The Park Ridge Happy Group to increase your meetup experience.

Looking forward to learning more and please invite your friends, neighbors, coworkers, etc to join us.

New Organizers always welcome.

Greg J. Caraballo