addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Chicago Quantified Self Message Board › Your Thoughts about Live Concert Self-Quantifying

Your Thoughts about Live Concert Self-Quantifying

A former member
Post #: 1
Thanks again everyone for having us at the Show & Tell last night! It was great and very energizing talking with you all. We're excited to continue our self-quantifying concert experiments and we've love to hear more about your thoughts and feedback too.

We'd love to stay in touch with you and we invite you to contact us www.livefixblog.com so we can share your live music stories and other thoughts/experiences about gamifying and quantifying live concert culture.

I'll be posting info about my self-quantifying on Live Fix and I'll keep you all updated here too.

See you all soon!