Chicago Quantified Self Message Board › Saying Hello!

Saying Hello!

Eugene
euggra
Chicago, IL
Hey everyone!

I'm so glad you are all part of the QS Chicago community! Since most of you don't know me, I wanted to take a quick second and say hello.

Who am I?
My name is Eugene and I, along with Mark Moschel, have become the co-organizers of Chicago's QS meetup.  Going forward, Mark and I will be taking the lead to organize meetups and hopefully expand on the framework Bryan has built thus far.  We've been actively tracking aspects of our lives for a while now and are thrilled to learn what everyone else is doing as well.

What's ahead?
Let's get back on a regular meetup schedule for QS Show & Tells. If you'd like to volunteer to present your own experiments, please let us know. Our next meetup will be Dec 18th, with a focus on QS 2012 in review and tracking your 2013 new year's resolutions.

One thing we'd like from you today...
Just reply to this email and say hi. If you have an extra moment, let us know about your own experiences with QS and any suggestions you have to make our community even better.

I can't tell you how I excited I am about building up QS Chicago together.  I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Eugene