align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Chicago Quantified Self Message Board › Our first meetup

Our first meetup

Bryan C.
user 3781295
Chicago, IL
I've landed on the 28th as the next date, and changed the Meetup to begin at 7pm. We'll do a brief introduction, go around and discuss what we're tracking.

You can always get in touch with me via email at bryan.campen@gmail.com or cel at 630.877.0225

I look forward to seeing you. If you have a story or technology/tracking of any kind that you want to talk about, please share!

And if you want me to contact you directly, let me know your personal email/phone and I will make a group list and get going.

Best,
Bryan Campen
Chicago Quantified Self