addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Chicago R User Group (Chicago RUG) Data and Statistics Message Board › Big Data Phone Interviews Paying $200 for 1 Hour

Big Data Phone Interviews Paying $200 for 1 Hour

Daniel M.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Hi everyone. My name is Dan and I am recruiting Data Scientists and Analysts who currently use "M" language, "R" language, SAS, S-Plus or Stata language for modeling or data analysis. This would be a one hour telephone interview and participants would receive a $200 honorarium which you would have in hand within 2 weeks. One other requirement is that you are currently using or planning on using Real Time and Big Data Solutions such as Cloudera, Hadoop, Map Reduce, Sybase IQ or any number of other qualifying tools. These interviews will take place starting Friday 3/23 and ending on Friday 3/30. Anyone interested should call me at 847-258-5004. This will be for informational purposes only. Nobody will try to sell you anything or ask that you divulge any confidential information.