ChicagoVeg» Chicagoland Vegetarian-Vegan-RawFood Community Message Board › Help needed at VeggieFest 2011!

Help needed at VeggieFest 2011!

Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 280
We are looking for help at our booth at Veggie Fest. If you are coming to enjoy Veggie Fest please consider to help us to represent ChicagoVeg at our booth (Greet people, offer them flyers, and maybe make some friends on the way!)

Please reply to this message thread specifying the time when you will possibly be able to help. Don't worry if your time will be overlapping with other people. It's even better to have more than one person at the booth at the same time.

Veggie Fest hours: Aug. 13 (Sat.) and Aug. 14 (Sun.) from 11 AM to 8 PM
Location: 4S 175 Naperville-Wheaton Rd., Naperville, Illinois, 60563

It seems like the event is a far ahead but time just flies for some of us wink so it might be good idea if we will start marking our calendars as much in advance as possible.

Whether you can give us just an hour or half of the day to help us at the booth we will greatly appreciate your help!
A former member
Post #: 7
I would love to volunteer! Right now I have that weekend wide open, so I'm available any time, just let me know when I'm needed.
Yvette
user 13237618
Lisle, IL
Post #: 1
Anytime Sunday works for me. Even split shifts if needed.
camille
user 12817371
Chicago, IL
Hi, count me in! I'll be available during that weekend (if nothing unexpected happens).
Just let you know that I'd love to be a volunteer for our group.
Shanti
Shanti66
Chicago, IL
Post #: 33
happy to help anytime, provided this is somewhere in the city or accessible by public transportation.
Vadim
vadim424
Group Organizer
Oak Brook, IL
Post #: 284
Thank you everyone for your kind volition to help!
The Festival location is in the suburbs (the same place where it was last year: 4S 175 Naperville-Wheaton Rd., Naperville, IL) Chicago's Annual Veggie Fest is one of the largest Vegetarian Lifestyle Festivals in North America. In 2010 over 22,000 people attended Veggie Fest.
When we will setup the meetup for this event we will encourage car-pooling to mitigate the transportation issue.
Purvi
spd1029
Wheaton, IL
Post #: 5
Surprisingly I live and work so close to it and have never had a chance to go to it. I would like to help out one of the days and would also be nice to finally check the fest out as well.
Kimberly
purrgirl
Chicago, IL
Post #: 137
I should be able to help out this year. Probably Sun but not sure - I would like to wait for the schedule to be up first and see which day I would prefer to attend.

This is the website for the VeggieFest FYI: http://www.veggiefest...­
Mike V.
user 19426241
Chicago, IL
Hi,

I really want to volunteer and I like to do all day on Saturday, Aug. 13 from 11-8pm. I have work till 4 on Sunday, but I like to make it out there by 5-6 also. Please contact me for additional details. Also, my friend Lucas said he wanted to volunteer with me, too.
A former member
Both days are open for me -- I can help anytime after 2pm.