Getting your daily dose of nutritious and delicious just got easier! To celebrate the release of an updated and expanded version of her best-selling book Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People, Jennifer Cornbleet is sharing the secrets to flavorful, healthful meals made without cooking and without processed ingredients. Raw Food Made Easy for 1 or 2 People takes away the mystery of raw cuisine with over 100 foolproof recipes, along with lunch and dinner menu plans.
- Easy recipes that call for common ingredients and basic equipment.
- Tips for avoiding avoid health-busters like white sugar, white flour, and trans-fats
- Delicious recipes for Green Smoothies
- Ideas for transforming traditional favorite recipes into nutritious treats made with all-natural ingredients.
- Strategies for enjoying raw food on the go whether you’re traveling for business or pleasure
In an unforgettable evening packed with time-saving tips and essential techniques, Jennifer will prove that you don't have to toil in the kitchen in order to enjoy mouthwatering meals and snacks made with delicious raw food. And since tasting is believing, guests will enjoy tastings of Jennifer’s Tropical Fruit Tart.
Jennifer Cornbleet is a nationally recognized raw-food chef and instructor and a long-time faculty member at Living Light Culinary Institute in California. She lectures and holds classes in the Bay Area and internationally. Her website, learnrawfood.com, is a comprehensive resource for online training and raw-food recipes, information, and products. For more information about Jennifer Cornbleet, visit www.learnrawfood.com.
The event is free but the space is limited - Please RSVP soon!
Please use "Comments" area in the bottom of the event page to offer/ask for rides and post any general questions or comments about the event.